Installation - Continued
11. Mark and drill two 0.22-in. diameter holes through oil
(15) Position welding screen (3439-00-198-
and water separator mounting bracket. Position over
8348) between the right front wall and the work table in
installed wall-mounted blind rivet nuts in accordance with
figure 12. Secure oil and water separator
to wall, using
two #10 x 1/2- in. countersunk head machine screws
(16) Position welder's helmet (4240-00-
540-0623) in work table in accordance with figure 9.
(11) Position hydraulic jack kit (5120-00-
(17) Position compressed argon gas
595-8388) and metallizing and welding torch outfit (3433-
00-880-0512) against the front left corner wall in
two 66-in. Retaining straps (7550588-9) joined together.
Secure to wall, using two 110-in. retaining straps
(12) Position utility grinding machine (3415-
00-517-7754) on top of work table in accordance with
(18) Position portable circular saw (5130-
figures 7 and 9. Using the utility grinding machine base
00-293-1162) against anvil block in accordance with
as a template, mark and drill three 0.34-in. diameter
holes through table top. Secure utility grinding machine,
block, using a 92-in. retaining strap (7550588-7).
using three 5/16- x 2- 1/2-in. machine bolts (MS90725-
42), three 5/16-in. flat washers (MS27183-11), three
(19) Position body and fender repair tool kit
Hex nuts (MS51967-5).
retaining strap (7550588-10).
(13) Position machinist's vise (5120-00-
293-1439) on top of work table in accordance with
(20) Position hand truck (3920-01-113-
0117) on side of welding table and position compressed
template, mark and drill four 0.56-in. diameter holes
through table top. Secure machinist's vise to table top,
using four 1/2- x 3-in. hex head capscrews (MS90725-
119), four 1/2-in. flat washers (MS27183-17), four 1/2-in.
Secure to welding table, using 110-in. retaining strap
(21) Position two compressed acetylene
(14) Position inert gas shielded arc welding
two 110-in. Retaining straps (7550588-10).
using two 110-in. retaining straps (7550588-10).
9820) in rear left corner in accordance with figures 7 and
11. Secure, using two 92-in. retaining straps (7550588-