e. Removing Extrenal Ground Rod.
1. Remove external ground rod IAW TM 10-5411-201-14 and TC 11-6.
2. Store ground rod assembly in shop.
2-12. Administrative Storage Procedures. In the event the Electrical Instrument Shop is to be placed in
administrative storage, the provisions of AR 750-1, TM 55-1500-204-25/1, and applicable shop equipment TMs will
2-13. Closing the Shelter.
When all equipment is stored on the stationary side of the shelter, the
limited floor space presents an obstacle to operating personnel. This is
most critical during the raising and lowering of the roof panel. Failure
to observe closing instructions could result in serious injury to person-
nel. Personnel inside the shelter could become trapped between the
roof panel and equipment.
1. Remove screws (1) at both comers of fold-out
2. Install cable (2) and retainer block (3)
3. Proceed with closing the shelter as outlined
in TM 10-5411-201-14.
b. After the shelter has been closed and prepared in accordance with TM 10-5411-201-14, the Electrical
Instrument Shop is ready for transport or storage.