e. Removing External Ground Rod.
1. Remove external ground rod IAW TM 10-5411-201-14 and TC 11-6.
2. Store ground rod assembly in shop.
2-12. Administrative Storage Procedures. In the event the Machine Shop is to be placed in administrative
storage, the provisions of AR 750-1, TM 55-1500-204-25/1, and applicable shop equipment TMs will be followed.
2-13. Closing the Shelter.
When all equipment is stored on the stationary side of the shelter, the limited
floor space presents an obstacle to operating personnel. This is most critical
during the raising and lowering of the roof panel. Failure to observe closing
instructions could result in serious injury to personnel. Personnel inside the
shelter could become trapped between the roof panel and equipment.
a. Installing Counterbalance Cables.
1. Remove screws (1) at both corners of fold-
2. Install cable (2) and retainer block (3)
with screws (1).
3. Proceed with closing the shelter as out-
lined in TM 10-5411-201-14.
b. After the shelter has been closed and prepared in accordance with TM 10-5411-201-14, the Machine Shop
is ready for transport or storage.