2-5. Other Shop Utilities. In addition to electrical power the shop is provided with connections for compressed
air and water.
a. Connecting Compressed Air.
1. Remove protective dust cap (1) from air inlet
nipple (2) at the service utility panel (3). Store in shop
2. Obtain a quick disconnect coupling (4) from
3. Install the quick disconnect coupling (4) on air
inlet nipple (2).
4. Tighten coupling (4) securely.
b. Connecting Water Supply.
1. Remove protective dust cap (1) from each end
of water feed thru connector (2). Store in shop storage
2. Install adapters and fittings as required.