e. Removing External Ground Rod.
1. Remove external ground rod IAW TM 10-5411-201-14 and TC 11-6.
2. Store ground rod assembly in shop.
2-12. Admlnlstrstlve Storage Procedures.
In the event the Tool Crib Shop is to be placed in administrative
storage, the provisions of AR 750-1, TM 55-1500-204-25/1, and applicable shop equipment TMs will be followed.
2-13. Closing the Shelter.
When all equipment is stored on the stationary side of the shelter, the
limited floor space presents an obstacle to operating personnel. This is
most critical during the raising and lowering of the roof panel. Failure
to observe closing instructions could result in serious injury to person-
nel. Personnel inside the shelter could become trapped between the
roof panel and equipment.
a. Installing Counterbalance Cables.
3. Proceed with closing the shelter as outlined
1. Remove screws (1) at both corners of fold-out
2. Install cable (2) and retainer block (3) with
in TM 10-5411-201-14. -
b. After the shelter has been closed and prepared in accordance with TM 10-5411-201-14, the Tool Crib Shop is
ready for transport or storage.