8. Rotate hinged jack handles (7) counter clockwise simultaneously to raise both hinged jack assemblies until
positioning marks (8) on hinged end walls and hinged sidewall are in alignment.
9. Use support struts (3) to lower hinged roof to rest on hinged end walls and sidewall.
10. Remove lock pins (4) from support struts (3).
11. Retract support struts (3) and secure in support brackets on hinged roof with lock pins (4).
12. Adjust hinged jack assemblies to ensure positioning marks (8) on hinged roof and hinged sidewall are