ARMAMENT AND ELECTRICAL SHOP
OPERATION UNDER USUAL CONDITIONS
SAFEGUARDING BOLTS, WASHERS, AND NUTS
The following procedures are a recommended sequence for moving equipment. New positions in which
equipment may be located on expanded half of shelter are identified.
Ensure that proper bolts, washers, and nuts are available to secure equipment
when shop is to be transported. Incorrect hardware could cause extensive
damage to equipment or shelter when shop is moved. All bolts, washers, and
nuts removed from equipment will be collected and placed in cotton mailing bag.
Cotton mailing bag is stored in shelter BII box for safekeeping until equipment is
to be secured for transporting.
POSITIONING SHELTER BII BOX FOR OPERATIONAL MODE
1. Remove webbing strap from shelter BII box.
2. Position shelter BII box in preferred location.
3. Remove two ring bolts from shelter BII box transport location.
4. Store webbing strap in secure storage location and ring bolts in shelter BII box.
5. Obtain two setscrews from storage location and insert into empty ring bolt holes.