REMOVING CEILING LIGHTS FROM HINGED ROOF
panel are in the OFF position.
Inhalation of phosphorous dust could cause SERIOUS INJURY to personnel.
In an event of lamp breakage, care must be taken in removal of broken glass
fragments and white phosphorous dust that may be dispersed within fixture.
1. Twist power cable (1) one-quarter turn counterclockwise to unlock and then remove from connector.
2. Press and hold plunger lock (3).
3. Move entire light fixture (6) lengthwise away from power cable (1) to disengage light from four captive studs
(4) and light storage bracket (5) in hinged roof.
4. Move light fixture (6) into fixed roof section and rotate 180 degrees. Mate with four captive studs (4) in fixed
5. Secure light fixture (6) by moving until plunger lock (3) engages.
6. Place power cable (1) into storage clip (2) on ceiling.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 for two remaining ceiling lights.