RELEASING SHELTER LATCHES
1. Remove two removable latches from hinged sidewall.
2. Remove one removable latch from each hinged end wall.
3. Place four removable latches in shelter BII box.
It is essential that non-removable latches are pressed flat into pans.
4. Release all non-removable latches between hinged sidewall, end wall, roof, and floor and press flat in pans.
RELEASING SHELTER WALLS
1. Lower two support struts (2) from hinged roof by removing lock pin (1).
2. Extend support struts (2) to their full length and insert lock pin (1).
3. Using two personnel raise roof with support struts (2) and set support struts (2) in place.