Ensure hinged end walls do not hit Velcro straps to prevent damage.
Stencil on jack indicates handle rotation to raise or lower jack.
4. Simultaneously lower hinged floor with hinged jacks until hinged end walls can swing freely.
5. Remove two sidewall support braces (3) from shelter BII box.
6. Install two sidewall support braces (3) in brace cups marked "A" (4) on hinged floor and sidewall behind
support cable (5).
7. Place two ECU support cables over each hinged end wall and secure cable ends to ECU screen.
8. Fold in each hinged end wall to roof beam and hold in place with Velcro straps.