Ensure all inside personnel have moved to outside of shelter to assist personnel
for following step.
2. Inside personnel will shorten two support struts (1) and secure to ceiling brackets (3).
3. Allow the roof panel (2) to close to a vertical position.
4. Slide hinged roof inward to storage position by rotating the solar bar handles (4) upward.
For more information on jack extensions, refer to WP 0005 00, Positioning
5. Remove safety pin from hinged jack assemblies.
6. Lower and remove hinged jack assemblies (and extensions, if used) supporting hinged floor.
7. Store hinged jack assemblies on left cargo door and secure with safety pins.
8. While holding hinged sidewall, remove two sidewall support braces and store in shelter BII box.