1. Move all circuit breaker switches to the OFF position.
2. Tag and disconnect shelter electrical power
3. Remove panel cover from circuit breaker box (1).
4. To remove panel cover and board:
a. NQOD - Remove four screws and four washers and lift circuit breaker panel cover from panel board.
b. NQOB - Move clamp fingers to OPEN position and lift circuit breaker panel cover from panel board.
5. Disconnect ECU power cable (5) from 30 amp, 240V, three pole circuit breaker (4).
6. Disconnect neutral from circuit breaker box terminal strip (2).
7. Disconnect ground wire from ground terminal strip (3).
8. Loosen compression nut (6) on box connector at circuit breaker box (1) and pull ECU power cable (5) through
and out of box connector.
9. Pull ECU power cable (5) through box connector and tighten compression nut (6) after ECU power cable (5)
has been positioned with length (approximately 36 inches) of wire.
10. Attach ECU power cable (5) wires to circuit breaker with neutral and ground wires to corresponding terminal
11. Replace circuit breaker panel board and cover onto circuit breaker box (1).
12. Move main circuit breaker to ON position.
1. Repeat steps 1 thru 11 of personnel end to replace ECU power cable for cargo end of shelter.
2. Using electrical tape, attach a length of package twine or 1/4" rope approximately 25-30 feet long to end of
ECU power cable. This will be the end just removed from circuit breaker box.