1. Open circuit breaker panel door.
2. To remove panel cover and board:
a. NQOD - Remove four screws and four washers and lift circuit breaker panel cover from panel board.
b. NQOB - Move clamp fingers to OPEN position and lift circuit breaker panel cover from panel board.
Remove four screws and lift panel board from circuit breaker box.
Once panel boards are removed, all further procedures are identical for both
3. With circuit breaker box door and panel removed, disconnect wires from 30 AMP, 240V circuit breakers (4),
neutral bar (2) and ground bar (3).
4. Loosen compression nut (5) on outside of circuit breaker box that is securing ECU power cable in box
5. Pull ECU power cable through and out of box connector (1).
6. Remove box connector lock nut (6) from inside circuit breaker box.
7. Remove damaged box connector (1).
8. Insert new box connector (1) into hole in side of circuit breaker box, place compression nut (5) on box
connector (1) and tighten.
9. Push ECU power cable through box connector (1) and locate at original position.
10. Tighten compression nut (6) on inside of circuit breaker box.
11. Connect wires to 30 AMP, 240V circuit breaker (3).
12. Replace panel board and cover.
13. Move main circuit breaker to the ON position.
End of Work Package