1. Visually inspect box connector for damage.
2. Replace box connector if damage is detected.
HIGH VOLTAGE exists in electrical system of shop. All electrical inspections,
repairs, or replacements will be performed with power OFF and only by a
qualified electrician. Serious shock hazards exist which could result in INJURY
OR EVEN DEATH to personnel.
1. Move main circuit breaker to OFF position.
2. Disconnect wires from 240V receptacle to box connector.
3. Pull wires back from box connector.
4. Loosen box connector from conduit.
5. Remove box connector nut and remove from box.
6. Remove box connector by sliding off conduit.
7. Slide new box connector onto conduit.
8. Tighten box connector until it compresses onto conduit securely.
9. Push wire back to 240V receptacle and reconnect wires.
10. Move main circuit breaker to ON position.