HIGH VOLTAGE exists in electrical system of shop. All electrical inspections,
repairs, or replacements will be performed with power OFF and only by a
qualified electrician. Serious shock hazards exist which could result in INJURY
OR EVEN DEATH to personnel.
This procedure covers obsolete NQOB circuit breaker panel and new NQOD
circuit breaker panel. These units are distinguishable by nameplates attached to
2. Loosen four captive screws and move clamp fingers to OPEN position on model NQOB.
3. Lift circuit breaker panel cover from panel board on model NQOB.
4. Remove four screws and four washers and lift panel board from circuit breaker box on both models.
5. Test each circuit breaker by ensuring circuit breaker is in ON position.
6. Ensure branch circuit breakers are in ON position and observe if any breakers switch to OFF position.