HIGH VOLTAGE exists in electrical system of shop. All electrical inspections,
repairs, or replacements will be performed with power OFF and only by a
qualified electrician. Serious shock hazards exist which could result in INJURY
OR EVEN DEATH to personnel.
2. Mark and disconnect wires from circuit breaker that will be removed.
Do not completely remove screw; loosen only enough to allow removal of circuit
3. Loosen screw securing circuit breaker.
4. Pull circuit breaker from bus bar and remove from circuit breaker box.
5. Position new circuit breaker and tighten screw.
6. Connect wires.
7. Attach panel board to circuit breaker box with four screws and four washers.
8. Place panel cover on model NQOB panel board, move clamp fingers to LOCK position and tighten four
9. Close circuit breaker panel door.
End of Work Package