MAIN BOX ASSEMBLY REMOVAL
1. Remove all contents of main box prior to its removal.
Retain attaching hardware for future installation.
2. Remove three bolts (1), three lock washers (2) and three flat washers (3) at the rear of HMMWV. (Figure 3)
3. Remove two bolts (4), two lock washers (5) and two flat washers (6) from front of Main Box Assembly.
Six people are required to lift and move main box assembly. Main box must be
empty of all contents.
A forklift with at least 40-inch tines may also be used to lift main box assembly.
4. Slide main box to rear of vehicle. Use lifting handles located on sides and front of main box or forklift to move
box to the ground.
5. Remove two spacer plates (7).
6. Remove rear cab curtain and install original equipment canvas and associated hardware as per instructions
contained in TM 9-2320-280-10.
Figure 7. Main Box Assembly Removal
End Of Work Package