12. Attach two A/C and single D/C 9-foot long electrical power cables using procedures described in WP
13. Ensure that all the climbing steps on the end of the FPU-12 are collapsed and in their upright stowed
position prior to performing next step.
To prevent personnel injury or death due to falling, there should be no personnel on the
roof before proceeding to next step.
14. With two ground guides directing the MHE operator, align the containers to accept the loading rail
connectors into the open ends of the load rails on the FPU-8.
Use lumber between the lift carriage and container to protect the end of the container
from damage when pushing the container.
15. Slowly move the FPU-8 forward as loading rail connectors penetrate the loading rails. As the FPU-8
approaches the horizontal interconnectors, be sure the jaws on these connectors engage into the
opening of the ISO corner blocks on the FPU-8.
Ensure that the power cables do not get pinched between the transverse stabilizer and
the container while performing the next task.
16. Continue moving forward until connectors are firmly seated and the loading rail blocks are under the
edge of the FPU-8 container.