7. one person securely holds the slide ledge, the second person applies an upward force by tapping the
underside of the ledge at the attached point with a 2 X 4 soft wooden block or similar material.
8. Place the drawer slide ledges in their desired positions by inserting the tabs into the vertical rack
frame windows and tapping them downward with a 2 X 4 soft wooden block or similar material. Be
careful to align boltholes, with appropriate threaded holes, in the vertical rack frame.
Drawers may be adjusted in 4-inch increments.
9. Reattach drawer slide ledge to rack frame using four 5/16-inch diameter Allen bolts using 3/16-inch
hex driver socket and 3/8-inch ratchet with extension.
9. Extend drawer slides to their fully extended position.
10. Reposition the drawer onto the slide ledge, being careful to align mounting holes.
11. Install all eight screws and hand-tighten only.
12. After hand tightening and prior to full tightening of the eight -inch mounting screws, push drawer
completely closed and pull back to its fully extended position to allow the drawer to seat into its
proper location on the drawer slide ledge.
13. Being careful not to over-tighten, secure the eight -inch mounting screws.
OPERATING ASLMS PALLETS (FPU-12/8 BULK ONLY)
Each pallet position in the pallet rack system consists of a pallet and left and right load-centering
adjustable pallet mounting ledges. Ledge assemblies are attached to the vertical rack frame at two
locations by eight 5/16-inch Allen bolts. When pallets are inserted on pallet ledges, they are secured by
rear cam locks and held in front by two adjustable lock rods that seat the pallet into position when
tightened. All pallets are provided with nets or ratchet straps to secure material. Pallets are rated with a
maximum capacity weight limit of 1,000 lbs.
Never work underneath loaded pallets. Failure to comply could cause serious injury or
Do not exceed maximum weight limit of 1,000 lbs per pallet. Exceeding load limits may
damage pallets and pallet ledges.
Ensure the lock rods have been completely retracted prior to removing or inserting the