Pull down to open.
To close the doors, first push up on the door.
Push gate lock handles outward.
10. Rotate the gate lock handles on both sides directly inward until locked.
11. Re-secure handles with the hook and pile connector straps.
Raising and Lowering the Basket Shelf Panels (Must be done with module removed from FPU)
The basket has user-adjustable split shelf panels with mounting tabs allowing for height adjustments.
The split panels allow differing heights from front to back. The module must be removed to adjust
1. The basket shelf panels are secured by metal keepers that fit into slots on the mounting tabs and are
retained in place with bolts and wing nuts through the shelf panels. Remove the wing nuts from the
basket clamps of the front shelf.
2. Remove the basket clamps and slide front shelf panel up and out.
3. Using a ladder, remove the wing nuts from the basket clamps of the rear shelf.
4. Remove the basket clamps and slide rear shelf panel up and out.
5. Place the rear shelf in the desired position.
6. Using a ladder, reattach the basket clamps to the rear shelf and tighten.
7. Place the front shelf in the desired position.
8. Reattach the basket clamps to the front shelf and tighten.
The drawer base has a vinyl cover to protect the contents from dust/debris and is attached to the cabinet
by hook and pile connectors.
1. After removal of the 3-G bar, pull the corner tabs to remove.
2. To replace, align and press into place.