Removing ASLMS Module Drawers
The drawers are heavy and awkward to handle by a single person. The adjustment of
these items requires two or more persons to move or install. To further prevent injury, lift
with the legs, not the back.
1. Fully extend and lock the drawer in open position. If the drawer will not stay in the open position, this
task will require two people. One person should hold the drawer in the extended position while the
other removes the drawer.
2. Remove all stored material from drawer.
3. Remove eight 1/4-inch screws located in the bottom of the drawer at either side.
4. Lift drawer from slide ledges.
8 SCREWS/HOLES PER DRAWER FOR
ATTACHING DRAWER TO DRAWER
Installing ASLMS Module Drawers
1. Position the drawer on to the slide ledge, carefully aligning mounting holes.
2. Install eight -inch screws and lightly hand-tighten.
3. After hand-tightening and prior to full tightening of the eight -inch mounting screws, push drawer
completely closed and pull back to its full-extended position to allow the drawer to seat into its proper
location on the drawer slide ledge. Check locking tab to be sure it will engage prior to final tightening.
4. Being careful not to over-tighten, secure the eight 1/4-inch mounting screws.
Be sure to install mounting screws in all eight positions. Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
END OF WORK PACKAGE