FPU-12 - Receives power via two (2) 150-foot long A/C power cables from the PDISE and supplies
A/C power to three 120 VAC Ground Fault Circuit Isolated (GFCI) power outlets and step down
A/C Inlet Connector (FPU-12) - Provides for the connection of the A/C power cables bringing power
into the container.
A/C Outlet Connector (FPU-8) - Provides for the connection of the A/C power cables to send power to
Three 120 VAC, 20 AMP, GFCI, and outlets to power any electrical accessories as required.
Two 150-foot A/C Power Cables - Power cables provide A/C Electric power from one stand alone
ASLMS or another.
Two 9-foot A/C Power Cables - Power cables provide A/C Electric power from the FPU-12 unit to the
D/C Main Components
One 120 VAC/12 VDC Transformer (FPU-12) - Receives A/C power and converts it to low voltage
D/C power for the lighting fixtures.
One 9-foot D/C Power Cord - Power cord provides D/C Electric from the FPU-12 unit to the FPU-8
Four D/C powered red/white lighting fixtures overhead light storage box, retractable fixtures
providing both white lighting for normal operations and red lighting during blackout operations.
Connecting 9-Foot A/C and D/C Cables
1. Disconnect container from all power sources.
2. Connect cable marked "L1" to Distribution Box at Bail Bar end of FPU-12 being careful to attach to
receptacle marked "L1".
3. Repeat for cable marked "L2".
4. Repeat for D/C Cable marked "D/C".
5. Attach the other end of "L1," "L2," and "D/C" to the front side of Distribution Box of FPU-8 being
careful to attach "L1" to "L1," "L2" to "L2," and "D/C" to "D/C".
Connecting Two-150-Foot A/C Power Cables
1. Set circuit breakers at the PDISE to the OFF position.
2. Attach the two 150-foot cables to a 20A outlet at the PDISE.
3. Attach opposite ends to two receptacles located at the Distribution Box of FPU-12 Bail Bar end of the
4. Set the circuit breakers at the PDISE to the ON position.