2. Remove the four 3-segment foldable light poles with mounting clips attached to the EPC frame pole
3. For access to lights, grasp turn handle and pull down on lighting stowage compartment door. The
door will open revealing the lighting fixture with attached coiled power cord.
4. Remove the light and ensure the coiled cord fits the cutout in the door that is provided to prevent
cutting the cord, when the door is closed.
5. Place the light on the top of a pallet or drawer while assembling the pole structure.
6. Insert the two expandable light support poles into the clip with the wing nut just inside the doors on
the track in the ceiling and insert and hang the other clip to the EPC door-to-door cross bar (pole
assembly numbers 856, 885, 886, 895 or 896).
EXPANDABLE LIGHT POLE
7. Secure the light support poles to support poles 883, 893, 884 and 894 using the hook and pile
connector straps provided.