13. Install the two poles marked 881CS and the two poles marked 892SS. Attachments points are uni-
strut located at the top left and right insides of the FPU-12 and door pins located at the top inside of
each FPU-12 door. Small attachment head is mounted away from container.
14. Install poles 885CS and 895SS. Attachment points are at the ends of poles 881CS and 892SS.
15. Install poles 886CS and 896SS. Attachment points are at the ends of poles 883CS and 893SS and
EPC bracket on the FPU-12 doors.
16. Install poles 884CS and 894SS. Attachment points are uni-strut located inside the center top of the
FPU-12 and top of the center pin placement of poles 885CS and 895SS.
Do not allow personnel to access the roof via forklift or other MHE.
17. With two personnel on the roof (via the steps at the FPU-8 end of the ASLMS) and using a forklift,
place the EPC cover onto the roof of FPU-8.
The Poles are numbered to match the Pole top view diagram below.