AUTHORIZED STOCKAGE LIST MOBILITY SYSTEM (ASLMS)
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 PARTS (OD) P/N 15005002-001
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 PARTS (DS) P/N 15005002-002
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 BULK (OD) P/N 15005001-001
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 BULK (DS) P/N 15005001-002
ASLMS MODULE (FPU-8)
1. Remove modules (1) from FPU-8P using a forklift (refer to WP 0007 00).
2. Inspect the module (1) for dirt/debris that would affect performance. Clean as required.
3. Inspect the module (1) for the presence of the locking bar (2) and retaining clip.
4. Ensure all drawers are held closed by slam latches (3).
5. Remove the locking bar (2).
6. Ensure the slam latch (3) on each drawer operates, allowing the drawer to open.
7. Ensure all drawers (4) can be fully extended and closed freely.
8. Ensure basket (5) (if attached) doors operate freely.
9. Ensure basket-locking tabs (6) (if attached) are in the down and locked position.
10. Ensure the vinyl cover (7) is in place, reattach if required.