1. Fully extend drawer (1) to the open position. (If drawer will not stay in the open position this task will
require two people. One person will hold the drawer in the extended position and the other person
will remove the drawer.)
2. Remove all stored materiel from drawer.
3. Remove eight 1/4-inch screws located in the bottom of the drawer at either side (2).
8 SCREWS/HOLES PER DRAWER FOR
ATTACHING DRAWER TO DRAWER
4. Lift drawer from slide ledge.
5. Remove the 5/16-inch diameter Allen head bolts using 3/16-inch Allen socket and 3/8-inch ratchet
with extension from the slide ledge and vertical rack frame at each point.
6. Slide ledges are retained on the vertical rack frame by four bayonet tabs protruding into the windows
of the vertical rack frame. This requires the ledge to be loosened from the vertical rack frame. While
one person securely holds the slide ledge, the second person applies an upward force by tapping the
underside of the slide ledge at the attached points with a 2 x 4 soft wooden block or similar material.
7. Place new slide ledge in the proper position by inserting the tabs into the vertical rack frame windows
and tapping downward with a 2 x 4 soft wooden block or similar material. Be careful to align bolt-
holes with grip nuts in the vertical rack frame.