8. Apply Locktite 262 red to the 5/16-inch diameter Allen head bolts.
9. Re-secure drawer slide ledge to rack frame with four 5/16-inch diameter Allen head bolts using a
3/16-inch hex head driver socket and 3/8-inch ratchet with extension.
10. Position new drawer on the slide ledge being careful to align mounting holes.
If a bolt is damaged beyond use, obtain a replacement. Do not install with less than the
proper number of bolts or damage to equipment may occur.
11. Install eight 1/4-inch screws and slightly hand-tighten.
12. After hand tightening, push drawer completely closed and pull back to the full open position to allow
drawer to seat into its proper location on the drawer slide ledge.
13. Being careful not to over tighten, secure the eight 1/4-inch mounting screws.
14. Reinstall drawer in accordance with WP 0006 00.
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0031 00-3/(4 Blank)