AUTHORIZED STOCKAGE LIST MOBILITY SYSTEM (ASLMS)
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 PARTS (OD) P/N 15005002-001
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 PARTS (DS) P/N 15005002-002
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 BULK (OD) P/N 15005001-001
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 BULK (DS) P/N 15005001-002
ASLMS MODULE (FPU-8)
INSPECT, SERVICE, REPLACE, REPAIR
Oil, Lubricating (Item 6, WP 0105 00)
Drill Bit, 3/16" (Item 3, WP 0063 00)
General Mechanic's Tool Kit (Item 4, WP 0063 00)
1. Inspect the module for dirt/debris that would affect performance. Clean as required.
2. Inspect the module for the presence of the locking bar (1) and retaining clip.
3. Ensure all drawers are held closed by drawer latches (2).
4. Remove the locking bar.
5. Ensure the drawer latch on each drawer operates, allowing the drawer to open.
6. Ensure all drawers (3) can be fully extended and closed freely.
7. Ensure basket (4) (if attached) doors operate freely.
8. Ensure basket-locking tabs (if attached) are in the down and locked position.