Always use properly rated forklift, crane or lifting device. Failure to comply could cause
injury or equipment damage.
1. Raise container by lifting with the HEMTT-LHS or properly rated forklift. See WP 0005 00 for detailed
2. Remove the two 1/4-inch lynch pins with lanyard from the rear of the rear roller assembly attaching
pins. Replace the two -inch lynch pins and lanyard if required.
3. While supporting the roller assembly, remove the 3/4-inch rear roller attaching pins.
4. Attach new rollers by aligning the holes in the rollers with the holes in the container and inserting 3/4-
inch retention pins.
5. Reattach the 1/4-inch lynch pins with lanyard to the rear of 3/4-inch rear roller attaching pins
1. Remove the roller assembly (1) from the FPU-8.
2. Drive the roller pin (2) with a 5/16-inch flat punch, holding retaining collar to roller pin assembly.
3. Remove retaining collar (3).
4. Slide roller pin (2) from roller frame (1).
5. Replace worn/broken parts.
6. Replace broken or missing lynch pins and/or lanyard if required.
7. Apply lubricant.
8. Reinsert roller pin (2).
9. Reinsert the retaining collar (3) and secure with 5/16-inch rolled pin (2) with the hammer and flat