4. Clean using hot soapy water and lubricate loading rail connectors (refer to Table 2, WP 0017 00).
1. Clean bridge lock threads using a degreaser.
2. Lubricate the threads of the bridge locks (refer to Table 2 in WP 0017 00).
1. Disassemble using 9/16-inch and 3/4-inch wrenches.
2. Thoroughly clean using a degreaser.
3. The horizontal inter-connectors have operating threads and pivot points that must always be coated
with waterproof grease to insure trouble-free operation. Completely fill the inside cavity of the inter-
connector with Molykote (refer to table 2 in WP 0017 00).
4. Rotate drive studs until threads are full out.
5. Coat exposed threads with the same grease.
6. Move studs in and out a few times to evenly distribute grease.
7. In long-term exposure to corrosive environments, it is suggested the entire connection be covered
externally to prevent the loss of interior lubricant.
1. Clean using a degreaser.
2. Lubricate transverse stabilizer tensioning blocks bolt threads (refer to Table 2 in WP 0017 00).
Loading Rail Connector
1. Clean using soapy water.
2. Lubricate loading rail connectors (refer to Table 2 in WP 0017 00).
Connector components must be replaced if damaged. Remove and replace connector components as
END OF WORK PACKAGE