1. Remove all drawers/pallets, and drawer/pallet ledges that are attached to the vertical rack frame, to
be replaced (refer to WP 0006 00 and WP 0007 00) for drawer and pallet ledge removal procedures).
2. Remove the 1/2-inch hex head bolts from the upper rack attachment assembly (2) and vertical rack
frame base (3) using a 3/4-inch socket with ratchet.
3. Slide the rack upper attachment assembly down and remove vertical rack frame.
4. Insert the repaired/replacement vertical rack frame in the approximate position.
5. Attach upper attachment assembly (2) and vertical rack base (3) with 1/2-inch hex head bolts (Apply
Locktite 262 to bolt threads). Hand-tighten only.
6. If the vertical rack frame is being installed on a pallet-configured container, use the pallet ledge
stabilizer to obtain proper spacing by attaching, but not tightening, the stabilizer.
7. For parts configured container use the following table to obtain proper spacing:
8. Tighten all 1/2-inch bolts on the rack upper attachment (2) and vertical rack frame base (3) using a
9. Reattach drawers/pallets to vertical rack frame (refer to WP 0006 00 and WP 0007 00) for drawer and
pallet install procedures).
END OF WORK PACKAGE