Electrical power must be disconnected before any electrical system work is performed to
prevent electrical shock, injury, or death (electrocution). Only trained and qualified
personnel (MOS 51R, 52C, 52E, or 52G) may perform maintenance or attempt to correct
electrical discrepancies on the electrical system.
1. Disconnect from power source.
2. Remove drawers/pallets under transformer enclosure to provide access (refer to WP 0006 00).
3. Remove cover (3) of transformer enclosure (1) by loosening 4 cover retention screws (6).
4. Disconnect the black (L), white (N) and green (G) 120V input wires.
5. Tag and disconnect the black and white DC output wires.
6. Remove the six M4 6 Philips pan head screws and pull out the transformer and backing plate.
7. Remove transformer attaching on the backside of the backing plate (2) and remove transformer (4).
8. Attach the new transformer (4) to the backing plate (2) with the 4 M4 6 Philips pan head screws.
9. Attach transformer to the transformer enclosure with the 6 M4 6 Philips pan head screws (5).