AUTHORIZED STOCKAGE LIST MOBILITY SYSTEM (ASLMS)
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 PARTS (OD) P/N 15005002-001
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 PARTS (DS) P/N 15005002-002
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 BULK (OD) P/N 15005001-001
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 BULK (DS) P/N 15005001-002
12-VOLT LIGHT ASSEMBLY
Electrical Tape (Item 2, WP 0105 00)
Doors open. Modules, drawers/pallets
removed. Power disconnected. PDISE
breakers set to OFF position.
General Mechanic's Tool Kit (Item 4, WP 0063 00)
Ensure test of the transformer (refer to WP 0054 00) has been performed and no
problems noted prior to initiating the following steps.
1. Disconnect from power source.
2. Open light storage box (2) and remove light assembly (1).
3. Remove cover to light junction box (3) located inside the light storage box (2) by removing the 2
4. Reconnect to power source.
5. Using a multi-meter, check for 12V DC power at the wire nut connections (white is positive and black
is negative) and the light sock.
6. If power test positive at the junction box but not at the light socket replace the light fixture.