Table 3-2. Organizational Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (Continued)
Item to be Inspected
SERVICE AMMONIA CONTAINER (CONTINUED)
3. Carefully remove stopper (2) from ammonia supply
bottle. Do not pull tubing.
4. Place capon bottle and tighten securely.
5. Remove bottle to well ventilated area or outdoors.
6. Hold bottle at arms length and remove cap.
7. Test ammonia supply using test procedure. If
ammonia is not at Baum& 21 degrees (three or
more beads floating), replace ammonia. Do not