b. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean the parts with a cloth dampened with
an approved cleaning solvent and dry with
a clean, dry cloth.
(2) Inspect the slave receptacle and slave
cable assembly for cracks, breaks, or
damage. Replace a damaged slave re-
ceptacle or slave cable assembly.
(3) Inspect the slave receptacle for worn or
damaged hardware and loose electrical
connections. Replace all worn or damaged
hardware. Make certain that all electrical
connections are clean and secure.
c. Installation Refer to figure 44 and install the
slave receptacle and slave cable assembly to the
71. Overspeed Relay Assembly, Resistor,
Switches and Engine Wiring Harness
(1) Refer to figure 45 and remove the over-
speed relay assembly from the street side of
Model SECM shop set body.
(2) Remove generator-welder housing top cover
Figure 44. Slave receptacle and slave cable assembly, removal