Figure 46. Resistor, auxiliary
relay switch, overspeed
relay switch and bracket, Model CMU-5,
removal and installation.
44) from the engine ignition switch and
from the two connectors located at rear of
(1) Connect the engine wiring harness (fig. 44)
to the two connectors located at the rear of
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
control panel and to the engine ignition
(1) Clean the parts with a cloth dampened
with an approved cleaning solvent and dry
(2) Refer to figure 45 and install the ovrspeed
relay assembly to the street side of Model
(2) I n s p e c t the overspeed relay assembly,
SECM shop set body.
resistor, and switches for dents, cracks,
to figure 46 and install
breaks, damaged insulation, and other
auxiliary relay switch, and overspeed relay
damage. Replace a damaged or defective
o v e r s p e e d relay assembly, resistor or
of Model CMU5 shop sets. Install gener-
(3) Inspect the overspeed relay assembly,
72. Field Rheostat Assembly and Receptacles
resistor, and switches for worn or damaged
hardware and loose electrical connections.
Replace worn or damaged hardware and