1 Real view
Figure 25. Controls and instruments, model SECM, removal and installation.
(2) Refer to figure 25 and remove the controls
(3) Refer to TM 5-4940-200-12 and inspect
and instruments, model SECM.
and test the capacitors.
(3) Refer to figure 25 and remove the controls
defective capacitor (TM 5-4940-200-12).
and instruments, model CMU-5, in a
(4) Inspect each meter for cracked glass,
defective terminals, cracked or broken
cases, incorrect readings, and inaccuracy.
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
Replace a defective meter.
(5) Inspect each switch for cracks, breaks,
(1) Clean metal components with a bristle
defective action, defective or damaged
Remove dust with clean, dry,
terminals, or other damage. Replace a
defective or damaged switch.
(2) Inspect all electrical leads for defective
(6) Inspect the 110-volt and 220-volt
insulation, broken lugs, frayed wires, or
Repair or replace all
defective contacts, and cracked or broken
defective electrical leads.