4-16. Front Ventilator Fan Assembly
4-17. Rear Ventilator Fan Assembly
a. Removal. Remove the rear ventilator fan
that secure the guard. Remove the guard.
disassemble the rear ventilator in numerical
(2) Remove the 4 screws that secure the
bracket and remove the bracket.
(3) Tag and disconnect the electrical leads;
c. Cleaning and Inspection.
remove the 2 nuts that secure the front ventilator
(1) Clean with cleaning solvent and dry
fan assembly, and remove front ventilator fan
(2) Inspect for defective and missing parts or
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
hardware, and replace as necessary.
(1) Clean parts with cleaning solvent and dry
reassemble the rear ventilator.
e. Installation. Install the rear ventilator fan
(2) Inspect for defective bracket, guard, fan,
and for defective or missing hardware. Replace as
ventilator fan and secure with 2 nuts. Connect
(2) Install the bracket and secure with 4
( 3 ) Install the guard and secure with 2 screws,
Figure 4-5 Front ventilator fan assembly,