Section Ill. OPERATION UNDER USUAL CONDITIONS
Instructions in this section are published for
the use of second echelon maintenance person-
nel responsible for the operation of this equip
ment. It is essential that the operator know
how to perform every operation of which the
equipment is capable.
72. Preparation for Use of Equipment
(1) Install ground stake, located in com-
partment below rear doors, by fasten-
ing cable to bolt provided with wing
nut, on left rear skid and drive stake
Figure 26. Installation and adjustmen
t of stablizing
jacks; positioning front ladder.
(2) Position chocks.
(3) Install the stabilizing jacks (fig. 26),
and adjust them as necessary.
(4) Remove entrance ladders from rear
doors and front storage compartment
(5) Open right rear door (fig. 27 and TM
b. Opening of Shop. AU folding shop sides
open from inside the shop (fig. 28 and TM 9-
(1) Release over-center clamps front and
rear at top of each door.
(2) Release locks on center post, two on
opening rear doors.