1-7. REPORTING EQUIPMENT IMPROVEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS
it to us at Commander, US Army Armament Materiel Readiness Command,
If your shop set needs improvement, let us know. Send us an EIR. You, the
ATTN: DRSAR-MAO, Rock Island, IL 61299. A reply will be furnished to
user, are the only one who can tell us what you don't like about your
equipment. Let us know why you don't like the design or performance. Put
it on an SF 368 (Quality Deficiency Report). Mail
Section II. EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION AND DATA
(6) A set of miscellaneous spare parts is
1-8. EQUIPMENT CHARACTERISTICS, CAPABILITIES, AND
a. Characteristics. The armament repair shop set provides a portable,
1-9. LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR COMPONENTS
air-transportable facility for repair of aviation armament components.
b. Capabilities and Features.
The left and right table references mean the two tables
(1) The shop set is transported with equipment in stowed positions and
seen while standing in the cargo doorway and looking
shelter in folded condition.
into the shop set at that entrance.
(2) A set of hand tools is furnished with the shop set. Refer to SC
The ends of the shop set are referred to as the
4933-95-CL-A21 for a complete listing of items in the set.
personnel door and cargo door ends.
(3) The shelter is modified to provide additional electrical outlets.
The left and right sides of the shop set are those seen
while standing in the cargo doorway and looking into
(4) The shop set is equipped with door switches which automatically
the shop set at that entrance.
turn off interior lights when the doors are opened during blackout conditions.
Blackout covers are also provided for the ventilation fans.
(5) An external power source (not furnished with shop set) supplies
120/208-volt, 3-phase, 60-Hz electrical power to the shop set.