2-4. ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE (cont)
(5) Remove dust covers (8) from all connectors and join all
(6) Remove existing screw (9) from male connector (10) of
120/208V cable assembly.
(7) Replace screw (9) using it to attach cable assembly (11) to
male connector (10).
(8) Check that all circuit breakers in breaker box to the right of
personnel door are in the ON position.
One or two 120/208V cable assemblies may be used as
Ensure grounding rod is installed and connected before
energizing shop set.
(4) Lay out two 120/208V cable assemblies (6) between cable
(9) Energize shop set by placing circuit breaker on
adapter assembly (5) and connector J1 of power input panel (7) on the
distribution panel connected to power source in ON position.
exterior of the shelter (personnel door end).