(9) Remove four casters (12) from base of
(10) Place four casters (12) inside portable degreaser (9).
(4) Unplug power cord (8) of portable degreaser (9) from electrical
Never use portable degreaser with solvent in it unless
ventilation fan is turned on. Breathing solvent vapors
will cause unconsciousness, prolonged skin contact
will cause skin irritation, and taking solvent internally
will cause vomiting.
(5) Drain solvent and accumulated sludge from portable degreaser
per manufacturer's instructions.
(11) Lift portable degreaser (9) into frame (4).
(6) Dispose of used solvent and sludge per
instructions of the
(12) Secure portable degreaser (9) to frame (4) with four flat
washers (13), four screws (14), four lockwashers (15), and four nuts (16).
(7) Turn off ventilation fan (11).
(8) Roll portable degreaser (9) from curtained area
to vicinity of
frame on floor at cargo door end of left table.