2-5. PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT (cont)
(3) Pull grounding rod (5) out of ground.
(4) Disconnect cable adapter assembly (6) from mating connector
(7) on power distribution panel.
Disconnection of Shop Set from Power Source.
It is not normally required that grounding rod (5), cable
adapter assembly (6), and two 120/208V cable assemblies
Do not connect or disconnect power cables when shop set is
(1) be disconnected from each other. If disconnection is
required, proceed to step (5).
If disconnection is not required, omit steps (5), (6), (7), and
(1) De-energize shop set by placing circuit breaker on power
(8), and proceed to step (9).
distribution panel connected to power source in OFF position.
(5) Unclamp wire of grounding rod (5) from terminal lug (8) of plug
(2) Disconnect connector of 120/208V cable assembly (1) from
receptacle J1 on power input panel (2) of shelter. Put dust covers (3) on