(6) Remove screw (10) and disconnect cable assembly (11) from
male connector (12) on 120/208V cable assembly.
(7) Replace screw (10).
d. Stowing of Environmental Control Units (ECU).
(8) Disconnect all connectors.
There are two ECU's furnished with the shop set.
(9) Install dust covers (13).
following instructions pertain to only one ECU.
(10) Coil 120/208V cable assemblies and cable adapter
(1) Remove two straps (1) holding frame assembly (2) and mounting
Lay on shelter floor in front of tool cabinet.
hardware to back of right table (3).