correct gap is obtained. The distributor breaker point
(4) Tighten the stationary contact screw.
gap should be 0.018 to 0.022 inch.
(4) Remove ignition coil.
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean the exterior of the ignition coil with a
(1) Disconnect coil wire from distributor.
cloth dampened in cleaning solvent (app D).
(2) Disconnect and tag wires from the two ter-
(2) Inspect the coil for cracks and hose connec-
tions . Replace if defective.
(3) Remove capscrew and washers securing clamp
c. Installation. Install in reverse order of removal.
assembly to the cylinder head cover shroud.