line to clear clamp and slide air receiver tank out.
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean air receiver with a cloth dampened with
(1) Bleed air from tank.
(2) Disconnect and tag electrical leads from pres-
(2) Inspect air tank for cracks, dents, damaged
fittings and other defects. Replace a defective tank.
(4) Remove two bolts, nuts and washers from
c. Installation. Install air receiver tank in reverse
order of removal.
clamps securing air receiver tank.
(5) Turn air receiver to clear pressure gage and air