Figure 4-23. Fuel tank filler tube, removal and installation.
TAILLIGHT AND STOPLIGHT.
Replace a damaged rubber seal.
(4) Inspect light for damage. Replace a defective
(1) Open compartment door (4 or 8) (app E).
(2) Push upper part of light out of rubber seal.
(3) Disconnect electrical plug.
(1) Install rubber seal.
(4) Remove light.
(2) Connect electrical plug.
(5) Remove rubber seal.
(3) Place lower part of light in the rubber seal,
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
work lip of seal around light and push top of light into
(1) Clean rubber seal with soap and water and dry
(4) Close compartment door.
(2) Clean light with a clean, lint-free cloth.