Table 5-1. TROUBLESHOOTING-Continued
Section Ill. REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF MAJOR C O M P O N E N T S AND ASSEMBLIES
from rail below control panel.
ENGINE, GENERATOR-WELDER AND
(10) Remove two bolts and two tapered washers
from rail below front of engine.
(11) Remove two bolts and two safety blocks from
(1) Remove guard from rear of control panel (para
inside of rear rail.
(2) Disconnect and tag electrical leads.
(12) Use the oxygen or acetylene bottle tie-down
(3) Remove conduit brackets from control panel
strap. Place the strap around the welder between the
(13) Position forklift so that the forks will be
securing the hose rack and remove (curbside door).
above the centerline of the engine and generator-
(5) Remove acetylene tank and bracket.
welder. Secure the strap to the forks. Raise the forks to
(6) Remove eight bolts and nuts and remove false
relieve the pressure from the rails and back the forklift
slowly as not to damage the shop set.
(14) Place the engine and welder assembly on a
(8) Disconnect fuel line quick disconnect at fuel
(9) Remove two bolts and two tapered washers