Semitrailer - M447C.
a. Operation of the M447C semitrailer is covered by TM 9233023814&P.
Refer to that technical manual for information.
b. Maintenance, cleaning, lubrication, troubleshooting, and performance
verifications are covered by TM 9233023814&P. Refer to that technical
manual for information.
Tools and Equipment Load.
This equipment is not suppressed for electromagnetic interfer-
ence. DO NOT operate within 100 feet of sensitive electronic com-
munications and surveillance equipment.
a. Operation, maintenance, cleaning, lubrication, troubleshooting, and
performance verifications for the electrical and electronic equipment is
covered in their respective operator's manuals. Please refer to appendix A
of this manual for the list of technical manuals provided with this shop
b. Installation and removal of the tools and equipment load is covered in
Operator/Crew Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS).
(1) Before You Operate. Always keep in mind the CAUTIONS and WARNINGS.
Perform your "Before" PMCS prior to the equipment leaving its containment
area or performing its intended mission.
(2) While You Operate. Always keep in mind the CAUTIONS and WARNINGS.
Perform your "During" PMCS when the equipment is being used in its intended
(3) After You Operate. Be sure to perform your "After" PMCS after the
equipment has been taken out of its mission mode or returned to its contain-
(4) If Your Equipment Fails to Operate. Troubleshoot with proper equip-
ment. Report any deficiencies using the proper forms and procedures. See DA
(1) Table 2-1 lists the inspections and care of your equipment required
to keep it in good operating condition.