The front workbench is located in front of the two
(1) Remove four (4) stools (para 3-6) and one small parts stow-
(2) Remove the ten (10 ea) rubber electrical insulation sheets.
(3) Disconnect electrical receptacle and conduit from workbench
(4) Refer to figure 3 and remove six screws (3) and six washers
(5) Remove eight screws (5) and remove workbench.
Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
Dangerous chemical solvents are used with this equipment.
Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors; insure that there is
adequate ventilation at all times. Avoid skin contact.
Wash hands immediately after contact with solvent. If
solvent gets into your eyes, flush your eyes immediately
with clean water. Seek medical attention if necessary.
(1) Clean all metal parts with cleaning solvent (P-D-680) and
dry thoroughly. Clean other parts with a clean dry cloth.
Inspect for dents, nicks and burrs, cracks, breaks and other
(3) Remove distortions or replace damaged items.
Install the front workbench in the reverse order
of removal, b above.
The charger is located at the rear of the right side
workbench on the floor (see fig 4).